Thursday 23 March 2017

Market Day

We have a busy day today, we are heading in to London to have lunch with my cousin. So I put this video together late last night of our time at the local market today and we also went out for a lovely dinner during which I forgot to take pictures of most of the meal. However, in honour of such a meal, I took a picture of the empty plate.

The old red Telephone booths, a cultural classic in England are being refurbished into defibrillator booths and this community has one of each side by side as you will see.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful market. I'm so glad they aren't getting rid of the old red booths entirely--what a creative/practical use for them.

    ReplyDelete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie