Tuesday 22 August 2017

Departure date change

This post will be short and sweet (just like me!)

Well with a lot going on around here, we have decided to move our departure date up by 9 days. This leaves me with only 15 days to get everything done that needs doing. I shall have to begin a new list as the old one is starting to become hard to read with all the additions and subtractions I have been doing to it for the last few weeks.


We haven't told anyone about this change yet and unless we are in contact with them before Blogger sends out new post alerts, I guess they'll find out via email alert... Oops.

PS Happy Birthday to someone very special to us - you know who you are... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie