Monday 9 April 2018

Helena, MT

We made it to Helena, MT rather uneventfully. There were a couple of minor blizzard spots but otherwise the trip here was smooth sailing.

Snow means we're almost home

Up top between the mounds is a massive statue that I assume to be Jesus
Butte, MT


Spent the evening relaxing, played some cribbage and finished off the last of our coolers we're sure they won't let us take across.

Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and puts him in shot of Canada.

Almost home. Can't wait. Finished the very last of my Tim Horton's French Vanilla mix yesterday so I can't wait to get across and get me a cup of Ho's,

I was up at 6am this morning, getting in the shower shortly, hoping to get to the crossing before too many people aggravate the border guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie