Monday 6 August 2018

Up and running again

Huge thanks to everyone for your patience while my site was down. I had changed domains and things were not going smoothly but I’ve managed with the help of a couple of emails from the new host and my best friend Google to get it going again.

We have a lot going on right now, this workamping job and the house sale...

We fly out tomorrow to get our things out of the house so it’s a busy time.

 Unknown internet where we’ll be so worse case is I shall post again when we return on the 13th.

Shout out to my old friend who just tracked me down after 20+  years. Nice to have you back old friend!

Onwards and Upwards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie