Monday 31 August 2020

Hiking Sandwell Provincial Park

 Stacey and I were going for a hike, her neighbour Jim decided to join us. It was a great hike. 4.1 miles. I use the AllTrails app to track our hikes.

Washed up logs

Pond

Oh yeah, I'll say it was steep!




Stacey and Jim


It looks flat but this was almost straight up.


Tree grown wrapped upon a tree


These stones are roughly 15 ft tall


Oh yeah, they must have known I was coming LOL


Marsh




Stacey shows the scale of a shelter built on the beach



Small smooth pebbles all along the shore








2 comments:

  1. That looked like quite the hike. I'm certain you appreciated your chair when you got home.
    Nice Scenery Pictures. That Tree looks like it is trying to eat that rock.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the area.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great hike, one I shall do again I'm sure.

      Delete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie