Tuesday 24 October 2023

Oct 24 Salt Spring Island

 It was my birthday yesterday.... 55, let's not talk about that! LOL

Meanwhile, we wanted to spend some time visiting friends at our old island of Salt Spring so we found a house sitting job here for a few weeks.

Last night we went to Moby's for supper to celebrate my old age and then over to our friends (and former employers) Ian & Sandy's for a catch up and a drink.

I've been playing pickleball here with my old club as you might expect.

Not sure if I mentioned that I started a pickleball club in our new hometown as they didn't have one and that can't be allowed...

Anyway, its been fun playing with my old crew the last few days.

Today we are off to Gabriola to see Stacey and Ike for the day. Likely have supper at Woodfire but we'll see how the day progresses.

Ranger, we are looking after at our house sit.

Birthday girl

Brad

As you know Robbie thinks he's a human and has little time for dogs, especially 2 year old huskies. But the two of them are getting along fabulously and ride great together in the truck so things are going well so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie