Monday 4 December 2017

Good Morning!

I appreciate all the kind words from my last blog, thank you to all who commented. I'm fine now, have managed to put it behind me but that was a rough day. Brad has been handling me with kid gloves - which I hate, so I hope he snaps out of that today...

Yesterday I was still fairly subdued so we went to a movie! Late morning matinee (11:40am) Haven't been to a movie in ages. A Mountain Between Us it was really good, we both enjoyed it. When we walked in he went to the Concession and I went to the Loo, typical. I said I'd have a large popcorn and a root beer and off I went.

Well, I forgot where I was because when I met him at the Concession counter we both had these enormous buckets of popcorn. Remember the KFC buckets from the 70'? -not today's version but the honkers they had back then? That's what these buckets were - huge! He managed to eat all of his and I had only eaten the top 3 inches of mine so I handed him my bucket and he couldn't do it. That should tell you just how big these things were. He had also ordered large drinks and they were about to fill them when he realized that they were also massive so changed the order to a smaller cup size, just as well since I only drank about half of the smaller version.

We came home and just relaxed the rest of the day, I didn't have to make dinner because we were both still full from the popcorn. About 8pm I made him a bowl of Ichiban noodles and I had some hummus and crackers.

We watched a bit of cable (thank you Bruce) and before we knew it it was 11pm. Off to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Really gotta love those relaxing days. A perfect lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day!

    -lw

    ReplyDelete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie