Friday 5 January 2018

The votes are in

The results are in: Joker with 58% of the votes, is the new name for the Golf Cart.

RV = Ace
Jeep = Deuce
Golf Cart = Joker

For Xmas my wonderful husband got me a 1 hour massage. I scheduled it for yesterday since he also had a massage for that day previously scheduled (he goes every week due to injuries).


Tiffany was the girl that looked after me and she was great! Not too much talking, just the right amount of chatter while still allowing me to relax. I carry everything in the upper shoulders and she had a fun time trying to get rid of it. I was relieved after the massage not to have any residual pain from the treatment... until last night. I was sitting up reading on the couch and realized it hurt where she had been doing her magic. Only when my back was touching something though, my arms were still moveable without pain of any kind... of course, I sleep on my back... needless to say...

6:30 this morning the dog wanted to go out! Naturally.

After our massages, we drove straight over to 'Five Guys' as we'd heard so much about it from so many people that we just had to try it. We enjoyed it. The burger was flavourful and the fries were cooked to perfection.


Today Brad is going to town do run some errands and I have plans to get some 'stuff' done around here... need to find myself an Angel. (explanation in next post)

9 comments:

  1. Nothing like a nice realizing massage make you feel relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you move to your own lot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your purchase. I think everyone considers 'could I live here' in their travels around. Happy to hear you found that place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really just wanted to escape the winters and didn't think a resort like this was even an option. Now we know and we think it was something that will work for us.

      Delete
  4. I had a massage that day too!

    And... we love 5 Guys :)

    Great minds think alike, eh? :)

    -lw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I didn't know you did massages, You always struck me as too practical... I'm impressed.

      Delete
  5. Sorry I missed the poll on the golf cart but our internet was down.

    I get a 90 minute massage every week here in Mazatlan for $40.00 CAD. It is done by an accredited professional. FYI after a good massage you should never ever feel any pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about no pain but I knew from Brad's experience with Tiffany that there likely would be. I have A LOT of tension in my shoulders so its not unreasonable given the entire hour was focused just on that area.

      Delete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie