Wednesday 24 October 2018

Not Hawaii 5-0

Since we were on the schedule to provide relief yesterday, we went for my birthday supper Monday night. The Oyster Catcher downtown is now our new favourite place in the world. The food was fantastic, the music was great (actual background music) and we sat looking out over the Marina. So relaxing.

In my old age, I forgot pics of the rest of the meal and even the marina.
I had the wings appetizer and Brad had calamari.
I went all out and had 2 (count them, 2) Crown and Cokes....

Awoke to deer outside the RV on my birthday

From my Mother-in-law

Living a dirty word

Chocolate Cheesecake... almost forgot that pic too.

So I'm officially on top of the hill they say... but I have said for years that I'm living to 106, so... still looking up. I tell people I'm 21 and Brad says I've just been in the tub all day... Mother-in-law won't give me a refund, so... 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Katie. Welcome to the over 50 club. Five more years and you will start getting senior discounts at a lot of places. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Katie !!!

    The Oyster Catcher looks like a winner for sure.

    Taking a quick look at Tripadvisor, is seems like there are many wonderful restaurants on your island.

    Take care ... TnT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really are a lot of great restaurants here. Thanks for the Bday wishes.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday, enjoy the year ahead. My mother in law is 104 and still going strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Contessa. Hope I can follow in your MIL’s footsteps... here’s hoping.

      Delete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie