Wednesday 29 May 2019

Guests and the new Sitting Room

Anyone remember this?


We've spent a lot of time fixing this room so that it could be a nice added space for us as an outdoor sitting room. Brad's mum Meg arrived last night with my Dad on a float plane. It just so happened that they were on the same flight from Saskatoon (Dad was visiting my brother there), so they were able to travel together all the way here - including the sea plane.

Our new Sitting Room


Spruced up the little deck as well.

Incoming...

They made it... really small sea plane... not sure I'd like this tiny thing much but I guess I'll get used to it.

Dad, Meg and Brad

7 comments:

  1. Way to go you guys. Your sitting room looks awesome. I guess that is where your Mom will sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was a hard push to get it done on time but we managed it in the end.

      Delete
  2. The sitting room turned out great. Looks like it will make a nice Guest House.
    Be Safe and Enjoy visiting with the folks.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. You do nice work. I hope you have fun with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie