Monday 4 May 2020

Express yourself


I check the webcams every morning for an idea of the weather as we're in the trees here and can't always tell if the sun is shining out there...

Imagine my surprise when I checked the downtown webcam the other morning and found someone was dancing in the firehall parking lot...

I was in a trance as I watched them prancing and twirling around for several minutes before realizing I was doing it....

What a great way to express yourself during this isolation lockdown.

Big thanks to whoever that was - it put a smile on my face, and still does.

2 comments:

  1. They say lifting someone else's spirits lifts our own.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your new hobby.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had an uplifting moment. Good for the person dancing.

    ReplyDelete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie