Saturday 19 June 2021

Expecting a busy market weekend

So last week venders were warned to 'be ready' because they expect this weekend to be super busy at the market now that the province has been opened up. There should be a lot of tourists excited to do some exploring and hopefully plenty of money spending... :D

It will be interesting to see what happens this weekend as I prepare to go out to see my Dad for a few weeks. He has been having health issues and so my brother and I are going to spend some time with him.

Brad will be staying home to tend the garden, robbie and possibly the market although I think we may just leave the market until I return but this has yet to be determined. Today will help us make that decision.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun seeing your Dad, hopefully his health issues are solved quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie