Wednesday 2 June 2021

Garden deck is growing great

I happened to be on the upper deck and looked down for some reason, I don't recall. I have to say, I was some impressed with myself for all the fantastic looking greenery growing down there.

L-R: Horseradish, Tomatoe, Chair, Tomatoe, Horseradish, 6 Strawberries, 3 romaine (in front) Lemon Balm, Broccoli Microgreens

L-R: Lemon Balm, Broccoli Microgreens, Lemon Balm, Radishes (in front), 3 Potatoe

I had to get a picture of it because I have a black thumb generally and historically so..... Wow, seems the Rabbit Poop may have done some good!

We are having some seriously hot weather finally. I think it was 25C yesterday, and on the water -- that's hot.  Today = Shorts! The glow will definitely attract some satellite coverage until they figure out it's just my sexy legs....

On another note: It will soon be Xmas! :D  HaHaHaHa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie