Tuesday 3 August 2021

Home again

I am home. 

I cannot tell you how great it is to be home again after almost a whole month of driving. Minus, of course 10 precious days with my Daddy and a few days with my Mother-in-law and Grandkids.

My hips are telling me I'm not 20 anymore but I don't believe a word of it.... :D


Brad with his prized corn

Smoke in BC's interior

If you look closely you will see that this new spark is only about 300ft from the Trans Canada Highway.

We have unloaded the truck and sorted through 95% of its contents and done with them whatever needed doing. I'm tired and forcing myself to 'take it easy' which by all accounts is still 'normal' for everyone else...

Anyway, just an update that the road trip has been completed.

2 comments:

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie