Saturday 4 September 2021

My Good Son visits

To be clear, this isn't the big news.

Stacey and I went foraging for Stinging Nettles. I am drinking Stinging Nettle Tea as a replacement for my Synthroid medication - again Doctor approved.

Separating seeds from leaves

The Mother-Dreaded Motorcycle (doesn't every Mother? Well, anyway...)

After spending some time with his Dad in the Vancouver area...
he popped over to Gabriola to visit with us too.

Brad showed off the garden

Lee has his Ham radio license and wants me to get it too. I plan to.

Robbie with a bone

About a week ago Stacey brought Robbie a rawhide bone and we thought he'd eaten it all but it turns out he only ate half of it. He had buried the other half in the side garden and only brought it out yesterday...

Yes, I know I have to post the good news yet... my Dad is not doing very well at all and I just haven't got to it with everything else going on that the good news requires, so I am just catching up on my pictures and I shall post the good news next, I think.

2 comments:

  1. Nice having the visit from your son.
    With the cooler temperatures we'll hope your Dad's condition improves.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky enough to see both my sons this year. Pretty good considering. And the rest of our families too.

      Delete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie