Friday 7 October 2022

Blog change possible


Heads up, 

I have just discovered that Squarespace has been charging me $40/month for this blog. I've no idea why...

Anyhoo, I have cancelled that subscription and have absolutely no idea what that means for the blog.

Hopefully it will continue operating and just revert to something else. I have a vague recollection of 'upgrading' it years ago and can't explain why I just discovered this now.

In any event, assuming it still works, I will carry on blogging shortly.

A lot going on here at the moment with the move, we took a little holiday to the mountains, etc.

Hope to give more details soon.

-Katie

4 comments:

  1. I moved mine to Blogspot. Seems to be just fine and FREE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes my original is theroguelesstravelled.blogspot.com and I hope it will revert back to that.

      Delete
  2. We'll need a timeline. I'm not sure where you are now. North pole?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. We are still in central Alberta, just moved off the acreage as it was a 'toxic' experience (no further details about that, sorry) and we just moved to a 'regular' house is a small community.

      Delete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie