Tuesday 11 April 2023

Right then, carrying on...


This is a plan of our backyard, each square is a square foot....
We will be building the raised garden beds along the left side this year, we will see how we make out with those this year and if needed we can add the extra boxes which run along the back fence next year. Wood is hella expensive this year so... yep, we'll see how it goes.


Having now received my Master Reiki Practitioner Certificate, I have set up what would -and may still be, my Craft and Sprout room with my reiki bed too.

The sprouts will be taken out of there in a couple of weeks, our last frost date is mid May in these parts. 

A photo I found from my latest trip to Saskatoon, dinner out with family and friends. Girls night out.

Warm welcome to my one and only reader now that my blog has returned to Blogger... we begin again.

**  Today I discovered that my cell phone was saving pictures as HEIF/HEIP files instead of jpeg. This is causing problems with uploading to blogger. I have now corrected the problem on my phone and pictures will now be saved as jpeg as they have historically always been. No clue how this happened, an update somewhere along the way, no doubt.

We have a special guest coming to visit in a few weeks, so watch for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie