Tuesday 4 April 2023

Signing off? Just in case...

As I said in previous posts, I extended something something (maybe Blogger) to do with the blog but now the website provider also wants renewing and I am not going to renew.

I am fairly sure the website thing is solely the .com part and not the Blogger part itself and my blog will continue. 

If this turns out not to be the case, I just want to thank everyone for reading my blog all these years... wow 6 years!!!  (since January 2017) I have enjoyed all of your comments (except the spam, of course).

The blog MAY shut down this coming Thursday, April 6. If not, I shall post again on April 7th as we have a lot going on this year to talk about...

Here's hoping!

With Love, Light and Gratitude,

Katie

2 comments:

  1. good luck and we will wait and see what happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to hear you’re still here Friday.
    Always enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie