Sunday 10 November 2019

Mother-in-law suite complete


Managed to get the shed finished before the winter rains begin... just a little something something I whipped up with my magical Salt Spring Island sorceress powers.

Voila


Cover plate put over the electrics to keep the rain off

There is enough room in here for a cot for my Mother-in-law on the rare occassion she comes to stay.. meanwhile I'll keep the Xmas tree I got for $10 in here - yes, I'm putting up a 6ft outdoor Xmas tree this year - on Dec 1st as per.

My next nose wiggling trick will be making a bin to put the garbage can in so the raccoons don't knock it over all the time. Haven't seen any evidence of them yet, but we know they are out there -- somewhere, just waiting to pounce.

6 comments:

  1. Mother-in-law cot in the shed. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was fast. I bet it will be super cute when you are done with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it will just be a shed until she plans her next visit likely in spring, then we'll prob put a window in it and spruce it up a bit.

      Delete
  3. Great job but Insulation and a Window might be nice.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie