Wednesday 4 December 2019

Aaaaaaarrrggghh!

Well, I did it. I started to bake.

I turned on the oven and let it warm up while I made tart crusts. Checked the temperature and learned that I have to set the temp 25F higher than I want it to be to get it to where I need it to be. Learning the easy way...

However, as this is the 2nd time I've ever turned this propane oven on -- the stench is literally running us out of the house. Brad isn't sure he can sleep in here tonight. Clearly they used OFF to clean the oven before we bought it and I've only heated it up once before so YIKES it stinks in here.

Brad has asked that I leave it until we either repair or replace this one.

Suffice to say, I'm thinking of outsourcing to Safeway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie