Thursday 5 December 2019

Presents under the tree

I've been saving boxes, Tim Horton's coffee pod box, cracker box, every box... but in such a small space - where can you store them?

I searched around the property and found some medium sized but heavy rocks... wrapped them in saran wrap so as not to get said boxes dirty, and -- wrapped them.

Tim's box (we buy the 48 pod size)

Wrapped in saran wrap

Plain brown wrapping paper is $2 and change at the post office.

Tada

Robbie is guarding them.

The rocks will keep the boxes from blowing around in the event of wind and I found some fabric strings in my crafting kit to wrap bows on them. Real present like. I don't expect anyone will steal them, but if they do... jokes on them.

4 comments:

  1. Well done. It would be funny if someone stole them. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to save boxes in Dec because I've found come Xmas you can't find any to wrap presents in. Seems a good solution to keep them handy but out of the way.

      Delete
  2. That's the finishing touch. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas FG! I wish for you a fantastic 2020 too.

      Delete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie