Wednesday 2 September 2020

Our 12th Anniversary

My favourite husband cooked me a fantastic meal for our 12th Anniversary on Aug 30th.
Steak, Scallops and Cod
AKA Surf & Turf

Its been an interesting 12 years, never a dull moment in our house... We've been through an incredible amount of  'life stuff' in that time. Some of which is still ongoing. In fact, as I type this he is discussing the newest one with me and I am glaring at him but he is not catching on.... fortunately, I can type without looking at the computer. Aaah, he finally noted that I was typing and glaring. LOL

I have recently made a large purchase and expect delivery in approx 5 weeks. (Oct 2 ish) More on this to come.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two. Great looking dinner. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. That has to be the most perfect meal. All food groups there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Did you buy another motorhome?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks FG! Nope, nothing that grandiose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. our 62nd anniversary is coming up sept 27. long time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, well! That IS a long time! Congratulations Marilyn, I can see your halo shining from here... well done. Lucky girl to find a keeper right off. It took me awhile but I found mine eventually.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your Anniversary.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie