Saturday 13 May 2023

A new wardrobe

So anyone who knows me knows I have zero patience. Zip, Zero, Zilch.

Hence, shopping.... especially for clothes that are meant to make this body look presentable... Yeah, that's a hard NO....

Stacey took me shopping, I got a bunch of new clothes.. and a pair of sandals to suit it all too.

With all the moving we've done, selling our house, living in an RV for 2.5 years... my wardrobe sucked Bobo to say the least.

So she gave me a style, which I desperately needed and didn't have the gumption to do myself. Foofoo girlie stuff is not my forte - at all.

Now at least I will look presentable, I hope.... 

Just need the hair done now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie