Monday 20 November 2017

Costco & Sprouts

So the day started off with my girlfriend Vicky picking me up and we went to Temecula to do a bit of shopping at Costco. We arrived about 30 minutes before opening and the line up outside was insane.
In fact, they opened the doors just a few minutes later there were so many people outside.

The crowd outside costco before opening

The picture doesn't do justice to the crowd at Costco this morning but its the only pic I got. We then went over to Sprouts... never heard of it before but it has officially been designated as my grocery store. Totally love this place.

My new grocery store

Vicky doing some shopping (she doesn't know I took this picture) Surprise!  Love ya girl!

After she dropped me at home Brad and I went to go see about our next 'home' and we are booked in for Wednesday. Your gonna love this place! Its incredible. Book your Xmas visit now before our RV fills up!

We expect to be there until Dec 27 but have the option to extend into mid January should we so desire, and personally I think we should. Only time will tell. We are locking into this place for an entire month and that's a long time for us so we shall see where it takes us.

10 comments:

  1. Glad your are enjoying it there, and you will find your comfort zone. for us anything more than 2 weeks is too long in one place, after 11 years on the road, but that's just us. Keep enjoying the good life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evening George, We decided to do this because we've sampled a few different options of RVLife and this is yet another. Not sure how it will go but it will also allow us to be amongst friends for Xmas which will be much welcome. We'll see how it goes. We definitely found 3 weeks in Quartzsite to be too long, no doubt about that - at least that time of year anyway.

      Delete
  2. Quartzite at the beginning of "snow bird season "can be a little quiet ,as you found out,but if you see Quartszite in the month of January, you wouldnt recognize it , very busy and lots going on!but you gotta like flea markets !LOL enjoy your new camp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill, we are planning to be in Quartzsite for 'the event' and it will be interesting to see the difference. I've seen pictures, but...

      Delete
  3. Third try to post a comment, and each time they get shorter ...

    Great Harvest bread store in Temecula is awesome, as is Baron's. Both in the same little mall on Rancho California.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicky - Just face it, your high maintenance ;) and why didn't you take me there then? LOL

      Delete
  4. FYI ... I was able to post as "anonymous". The Google account option was what hung me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Laura, my girlfriend Vicky was having the same problem so I 'assumed' you were her. My apologies.

      Delete
  5. Heck! I got a good chuckle out of your response! :)

    No worries, but check out Great Harvest. Their Popeye bread is a true winner!

    ReplyDelete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie