Wednesday 26 February 2020

Puttering about


Brad decided we should clean the truck bed, this is half clean and what a difference. The whole thing is finished now and we have actually removed a couple of rust spots which we will be covering with primer and re-painting tomorrow - assuming the rains stay away.

Still waiting on the part that will allow us to close the engine back up and then the truck is finished. In the meantime we have picked up primer and color matched paint to treat some minor rust spots but we are running out of stuff to putter with on the truck.

 I have sorted the back 'crew' section for Robbie and I guess I could take a pic of that.... my bad.


I have been looking at this.

Anyone who knows what this is - please do not comment about it. 
If you do NOT know what this is, I am hoping you will learn soon enough. 
We have to get permission yet and we may not - but this is why I have been so silent the last few days, I've been working on this.

Also I am on the Pickleball Futures Planning Committee and we are working on gathering options information at the moment, there may be more on this in the future...


1 comment:

  1. Once you've finished painting the Truck Bed it would be worth your while to have a Sprayed in Bed Liner done. It stops every in the back from sliding around, stops any further rusting from taking place and deadens road noise. It's now available in colours as well.
    Haven't a clue what you are working on.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie