Friday 28 May 2021

Fine hair info update

 You'll recall on April 26th I wrote a post about making shampoo and conditioner..... you can find it here.

!!! IT WORKS AMAZING !!!

I had added it to our already in use store bought bottle for pumping purposes so it took a few days to come through, like 3.... I noticed the difference right away, my hair felt thicker while washing it the 2nd day. I know that sounds unreasonable but I had actually forgotten about the stuff I'd made and when I realized something felt different I remembered my stuff was in the bottle. 

Same with the leave-in conditioner. My hair looks and feels amazing and actually stays that way most of the day if I don't put it in a ponytail or bun. For 50 years it would look like this for 30-60 min and then turn mousy brown and lay flat on my head, I hated my hair. 


So, if you have fine hair -- or even if you don't, I highly recommend making your own shampoo and conditioners. The recipes are in this post . For example: leave in conditioner is just water with small amounts of coconut milk and fractionated coconut oil - in a blender. Could not be simpler, or cheaper.


1 comment:

  1. Glad they are working out for you.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie