Monday 10 May 2021

Lovely Mother's Day

I went foraging again yesterday and grabbed some more Plantain, Daisies and Dandelion. Earlier in the day I had made Plantain and Dandelion Salve and I wanted to have more ready for Betty.

Stacey has brought out her camper van for the season. She messaged to see if I wanted to come down to the waterfront for a visit. Yuppers!! So relaxing to just sit down there and listen to the wind and waves.

Just behind the left side of that elongated rock there are 2 swimmers! 

Because it was Mother's Day, Brad made supper for me. His famous lasagna with garlic toast. We had a small dose of salad left over but I knew the lasagna would be too much already so I let him have it.
 
Flowers, lasagna and garlic toast. He added Crown and Coke too!! WooHoo.

Hungry from a long day of foraging...
*not really, but.... it sounded good. :D

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day. Great job Brad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a Happy Mothers Day.
    Dinner looked nice. Good job Brad.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good my friend!

    lw

    ReplyDelete

Some readers are reporting issues with posting comments. Please post Anonymously if necessary as we really enjoy getting each and every one. - Katie